Johnson OutreachSan Clemente, CA
Giving Back To The Community
- Participated in “Smiling For a Cure!” Dr. Johnson’s Team Committed to the Susan G. Komen Fight Against Breast Cancer. Read More
- Supported and hosted a Halloween Candy Buyback Program. Read More
- Letter to Dr. Johnson: “It’s amazing what a simple little act of kindness can do to the perception of a single human being. Like I said, I am truly dumbfounded and appreciative….”
- Supported a patient that did a mission trip to Kenya.
- Supports San Clemente Boys and Girls Club and is currently on the board. Donated a dollar for every like on face book and donated it to the Boys and girls Club.
- Director of California Center for Advanced Dental Studies (CCADS) in Southern California.
- Support local businesses. When our office did our “White Valentine” Campaign for the month of February we supported our local community of San Clemente by using only wine and chocolates from downtown San Clemente.
- In August 2010, San Clemente Dentist Dr. Eric Johnson gave Sultan Kosen, the Guinness World Recorder holder for the Tallest Man in the World, a complimentary smile makeover.
- Supported our military troops by donating dental hygiene products to the 21st Battalion.
- Supporting and donating to several dental organizations, local nonprofits and charities, as well as international nonprofits and charities (Christian Medical and Dental Association; Compassion International, Boys and Girls Club of South County, San Clemente High School)
- Lead a group of USC dental students in a week long trip to El Salvador (April 2011) to teach the USC dental students as well as provide high quality care, free of cost, to the people of El Salvador.
- Supported women at Toby’s House by providing resources to help purchase transportation, diapers, and food.
- Has helped a local drug and alcohol recovery center by donating dental services to individuals in need.
Considering dental crowns for a restoration? There are a number of dental restorations that can be provided by a general dentist, however, one of the most popular ones is dental crowns. Dental crowns offer individuals strong and reliable restorations that tend to last upwards of 10 years. They provide many benefits, including durability and discreteness.…
Curious about emergency dentistry during the coronavirus (COVID-19) disease pandemic? The COVID-19 outbreak has caused many dentists to limit their elective services and transition into only treating patients who need emergency dentistry. Due to this, it is important for people to understand what constitutes a dental emergency. One of the more common oral health concerns…
Emergency Dentistry: How To Handle An Emergency While Under Lockdown For CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Disease
Routine dental care may be on hold, but you might wonder about emergency dentistry. If you have a dental emergency, you can still get the care you need. This is even more the case if you have a life-threatening issue, such as an infection. Read on to learn more about what to do if you…
Wondering if a general dentist can help you live with your sleep apnea diagnosis? Many people do not realize that dentists can create oral appliances for their patients when they have been diagnosed with sleeping problems like snoring and sleep apnea. These oral appliances work by preventing the airway from being blocked.Finding out if a…
An emergency dentist has the ability to do just as much as a traditional dentist can, which includes prescribing medication for injuries. Mediations can help speed along the healing process, and in some cases, it may be necessary in order for healing to take place at all.Want to know if an emergency dentist can provide…