Johnson OutreachSan Clemente, CA
Giving Back To The Community
- Participated in “Smiling For a Cure!” Dr. Johnson’s Team Committed to the Susan G. Komen Fight Against Breast Cancer. Read More
- Supported and hosted a Halloween Candy Buyback Program. Read More
- Letter to Dr. Johnson: “It’s amazing what a simple little act of kindness can do to the perception of a single human being. Like I said, I am truly dumbfounded and appreciative….”
- Supported a patient that did a mission trip to Kenya.
- Supports San Clemente Boys and Girls Club and is currently on the board. Donated a dollar for every like on face book and donated it to the Boys and girls Club.
- Director of California Center for Advanced Dental Studies (CCADS) in Southern California.
- Support local businesses. When our office did our “White Valentine” Campaign for the month of February we supported our local community of San Clemente by using only wine and chocolates from downtown San Clemente.
- In August 2010, San Clemente Dentist Dr. Eric Johnson gave Sultan Kosen, the Guinness World Recorder holder for the Tallest Man in the World, a complimentary smile makeover.
- Supported our military troops by donating dental hygiene products to the 21st Battalion.
- Supporting and donating to several dental organizations, local nonprofits and charities, as well as international nonprofits and charities (Christian Medical and Dental Association; Compassion International, Boys and Girls Club of South County, San Clemente High School)
- Lead a group of USC dental students in a week long trip to El Salvador (April 2011) to teach the USC dental students as well as provide high quality care, free of cost, to the people of El Salvador.
- Supported women at Toby’s House by providing resources to help purchase transportation, diapers, and food.
- Has helped a local drug and alcohol recovery center by donating dental services to individuals in need.
TMJ refers to the temporomandibular joint, which is located near the jawline. When there is any sort of malfunction with the joint, the result is TMJ disorder. Sufferers of TMJ disorder tend to experience pain and difficulty performing things such as eating, smiling and speaking. TMJ pain has treatment options, including wearing oral appliances, practicing self-care…
You might need to have a dental checkup to see if you need a root canal if the pulp gets damaged. The pulp could get hurt because of trauma or an injury, and untreated oral health issues can also cause it. A dental checkup is a tool your dentist uses to determine if you need…
Tooth extraction is a relatively common procedure as teeth become decayed, which results in a need for removal. Many people who are living with problematic teeth automatically assume that these teeth need to be extracted from the mouth, however, sometimes they can be salvaged by a general dentist. It is good to know when a…
There are many cosmetic dentistry options for you to choose from nowadays when you want to fix your smile. A smile is a social asset that makes people appear more sociable and attractive. Not being happy with the way your smile looks often leads to lower self-esteem and feeling self-conscious when interacting with others.That is…
There are not many risks for teeth whitening when performed professionally by a dentist. However, understanding the process and whether or not teeth whitening could be harmful is helpful in deciding if treatment is appropriate for you. Increased tooth sensitivity, gum irritation and swelling are the most notable risks of teeth whitening, although these risks are…