Johnson OutreachSan Clemente, CA
Giving Back To The Community
- Participated in “Smiling For a Cure!” Dr. Johnson’s Team Committed to the Susan G. Komen Fight Against Breast Cancer. Read More
- Supported and hosted a Halloween Candy Buyback Program. Read More
- Letter to Dr. Johnson: “It’s amazing what a simple little act of kindness can do to the perception of a single human being. Like I said, I am truly dumbfounded and appreciative….”
- Supported a patient that did a mission trip to Kenya.
- Supports San Clemente Boys and Girls Club and is currently on the board. Donated a dollar for every like on face book and donated it to the Boys and girls Club.
- Director of California Center for Advanced Dental Studies (CCADS) in Southern California.
- Support local businesses. When our office did our “White Valentine” Campaign for the month of February we supported our local community of San Clemente by using only wine and chocolates from downtown San Clemente.
- In August 2010, San Clemente Dentist Dr. Eric Johnson gave Sultan Kosen, the Guinness World Recorder holder for the Tallest Man in the World, a complimentary smile makeover.
- Supported our military troops by donating dental hygiene products to the 21st Battalion.
- Supporting and donating to several dental organizations, local nonprofits and charities, as well as international nonprofits and charities (Christian Medical and Dental Association; Compassion International, Boys and Girls Club of South County, San Clemente High School)
- Lead a group of USC dental students in a week long trip to El Salvador (April 2011) to teach the USC dental students as well as provide high quality care, free of cost, to the people of El Salvador.
- Supported women at Toby’s House by providing resources to help purchase transportation, diapers, and food.
- Has helped a local drug and alcohol recovery center by donating dental services to individuals in need.
There are two words that I think it’s safe to say no one wants to hear, root canal. Yes, this is one of the most dreaded procedures we would have to go to the dentist for. Dental anxiety is a natural emotion for many individuals and needing a root canal can be scary. The truth is…
You should always take care of your teeth, but it becomes especially important when you have dental bridges. Here are four proven tips to help maintain your dental bridges at home so they can last longer. These cleaning tips will help prevent cavities under your dental bridge and prevent extra unexpected trips to the dentist.Every…
Tooth extraction is a procedure done to remove a damaged or potentially problematic tooth. Like every dental procedure, the wound created by the extraction process heals over time with proper care. The dentist will provide the necessary aftercare instructions to follow.Aside from using the recommended medications and resting adequately, there are certain things to avoid…
TMJ disorder is not a pleasant condition and can cause pain and discomfort. Although there are many contributing factors to TMJ disorder, there are different treatment options to correct and treat it, including medications. Sometimes symptoms of TMJ disorders disappear without treatment, but if they do not, you may get prescriptions to relieve the condition.Patients…
After a tooth extraction procedure, it is important to follow the aftercare tips provided by the dentist to ensure full healing and prevent complications. The first few days after the treatment are crucial, and a quick recovery will mean that you can resume your normal activities as soon as possible. This article highlights a few…