Johnson OutreachSan Clemente, CA
Giving Back To The Community
- Participated in “Smiling For a Cure!” Dr. Johnson’s Team Committed to the Susan G. Komen Fight Against Breast Cancer. Read More
- Supported and hosted a Halloween Candy Buyback Program. Read More
- Letter to Dr. Johnson: “It’s amazing what a simple little act of kindness can do to the perception of a single human being. Like I said, I am truly dumbfounded and appreciative….”
- Supported a patient that did a mission trip to Kenya.
- Supports San Clemente Boys and Girls Club and is currently on the board. Donated a dollar for every like on face book and donated it to the Boys and girls Club.
- Director of California Center for Advanced Dental Studies (CCADS) in Southern California.
- Support local businesses. When our office did our “White Valentine” Campaign for the month of February we supported our local community of San Clemente by using only wine and chocolates from downtown San Clemente.
- In August 2010, San Clemente Dentist Dr. Eric Johnson gave Sultan Kosen, the Guinness World Recorder holder for the Tallest Man in the World, a complimentary smile makeover.
- Supported our military troops by donating dental hygiene products to the 21st Battalion.
- Supporting and donating to several dental organizations, local nonprofits and charities, as well as international nonprofits and charities (Christian Medical and Dental Association; Compassion International, Boys and Girls Club of South County, San Clemente High School)
- Lead a group of USC dental students in a week long trip to El Salvador (April 2011) to teach the USC dental students as well as provide high quality care, free of cost, to the people of El Salvador.
- Supported women at Toby’s House by providing resources to help purchase transportation, diapers, and food.
- Has helped a local drug and alcohol recovery center by donating dental services to individuals in need.
Modern dentistry has made many advancements in the creation of dentures since the days of using wooden teeth to correct a person’s smile. Also known as false teeth, these dental appliances can become necessary to replace problem teeth that may impact a patient. Now, dentists can create a prosthetic smile that looks as natural as…
TMJ pain makes it difficult for people who are affected to speak and eat.Fortunately, the condition, which affects over three million people, can be treated.The temporomandibular joint is a joint that acts like a hinge that connects the jawbone to the skull, with one on each side of the jaw. Temporomandibular joint and muscle disorder…
Invisalign is one of the most popular forms of teeth straightening, and visiting an Invisalign dentist who specializes in the treatment can be a great way to ensure the results are effective and the process is completed in a timely manner. While most people understand the cosmetic benefits, there are other benefits of Invisalign to…
Every parent wants the best for their kids, and the best should include a strong dental care plan. Simply stating the importance of oral hygiene is not enough. Parents need to have a plan in place and purposely work on creating healthy dental care habits. Intentions die a quick death when lives get hectic. It…
A root canal is a necessary dental procedure that is needed after bacteria from an infection develops inside the pulp of a tooth from either an injury or a severe cavity. The name is derived from the cleaning of the canals that reside inside the tooth’s root. It is pertinent to get treated as soon…