Johnson OutreachSan Clemente, CA
Giving Back To The Community
- Participated in “Smiling For a Cure!” Dr. Johnson’s Team Committed to the Susan G. Komen Fight Against Breast Cancer. Read More
- Supported and hosted a Halloween Candy Buyback Program. Read More
- Letter to Dr. Johnson: “It’s amazing what a simple little act of kindness can do to the perception of a single human being. Like I said, I am truly dumbfounded and appreciative….”
- Supported a patient that did a mission trip to Kenya.
- Supports San Clemente Boys and Girls Club and is currently on the board. Donated a dollar for every like on face book and donated it to the Boys and girls Club.
- Director of California Center for Advanced Dental Studies (CCADS) in Southern California.
- Support local businesses. When our office did our “White Valentine” Campaign for the month of February we supported our local community of San Clemente by using only wine and chocolates from downtown San Clemente.
- In August 2010, San Clemente Dentist Dr. Eric Johnson gave Sultan Kosen, the Guinness World Recorder holder for the Tallest Man in the World, a complimentary smile makeover.
- Supported our military troops by donating dental hygiene products to the 21st Battalion.
- Supporting and donating to several dental organizations, local nonprofits and charities, as well as international nonprofits and charities (Christian Medical and Dental Association; Compassion International, Boys and Girls Club of South County, San Clemente High School)
- Lead a group of USC dental students in a week long trip to El Salvador (April 2011) to teach the USC dental students as well as provide high quality care, free of cost, to the people of El Salvador.
- Supported women at Toby’s House by providing resources to help purchase transportation, diapers, and food.
- Has helped a local drug and alcohol recovery center by donating dental services to individuals in need.
While dentists will often do everything possible to save a tooth no matter the age of the patient, there are some situations where tooth extraction is necessary. When it comes to removing teeth, there are two different types of extractions a dentist or oral surgeon can use depending on the reason for removal: Simple extraction…
Choosing a general dentist to address gum disease is essential. General dentists undergo many years of training in order to learn how to provide their patients with optimal dental care services. One of the more important services they offer is dental check-ups, as this type of dental appointment is one that can help prevent a…
A smile makeover offers people the means to transform the appearance of their smile and get a confidence boost. With the procedure, patients no longer have to endure a smile that they are not pleased with. If you feel uncomfortable smiling around people, a smile makeover can change that.Many patients avoid a smile makeover treatment…
Considering dental crowns for a restoration? There are a number of dental restorations that can be provided by a general dentist, however, one of the most popular ones is dental crowns. Dental crowns offer individuals strong and reliable restorations that tend to last upwards of 10 years. They provide many benefits, including durability and discreteness.…
Curious about emergency dentistry during the coronavirus (COVID-19) disease pandemic? The COVID-19 outbreak has caused many dentists to limit their elective services and transition into only treating patients who need emergency dentistry. Due to this, it is important for people to understand what constitutes a dental emergency. One of the more common oral health concerns…