Johnson OutreachSan Clemente, CA
Giving Back To The Community
- Participated in “Smiling For a Cure!” Dr. Johnson’s Team Committed to the Susan G. Komen Fight Against Breast Cancer. Read More
- Supported and hosted a Halloween Candy Buyback Program. Read More
- Letter to Dr. Johnson: “It’s amazing what a simple little act of kindness can do to the perception of a single human being. Like I said, I am truly dumbfounded and appreciative….”
- Supported a patient that did a mission trip to Kenya.
- Supports San Clemente Boys and Girls Club and is currently on the board. Donated a dollar for every like on face book and donated it to the Boys and girls Club.
- Director of California Center for Advanced Dental Studies (CCADS) in Southern California.
- Support local businesses. When our office did our “White Valentine” Campaign for the month of February we supported our local community of San Clemente by using only wine and chocolates from downtown San Clemente.
- In August 2010, San Clemente Dentist Dr. Eric Johnson gave Sultan Kosen, the Guinness World Recorder holder for the Tallest Man in the World, a complimentary smile makeover.
- Supported our military troops by donating dental hygiene products to the 21st Battalion.
- Supporting and donating to several dental organizations, local nonprofits and charities, as well as international nonprofits and charities (Christian Medical and Dental Association; Compassion International, Boys and Girls Club of South County, San Clemente High School)
- Lead a group of USC dental students in a week long trip to El Salvador (April 2011) to teach the USC dental students as well as provide high quality care, free of cost, to the people of El Salvador.
- Supported women at Toby’s House by providing resources to help purchase transportation, diapers, and food.
- Has helped a local drug and alcohol recovery center by donating dental services to individuals in need.
Thinking that dental fillings are a dental treatment that simply treats a tooth that has some level of decay? Dental fillings not only help save a tooth that is in jeopardy of being lost due to decay, but they also help improve a dental patient's oral health. Ready to learn more about the importance of…
Learning more about replacing or repairing dentures is your next step when you have broken dentures. Since many people depend on their dentures to perform everyday activities like eating and talking, when their dentures are broken, they need to know whether they ought to replace or repair the dentures. Since it can be difficult to…
Dental bonding might be all you need if you have a discolored, chipped or cracked teeth. The procedure is popular in cosmetic dentistry, and it can enhance the way your smile looks. Your smile is one of the most noticeable parts of your physical appearance, so you want your teeth always looking their best.Dental bonding…
A general dentist would typically advise their patients to visit the dental office every six months for an examination. It allows the dentist to monitor the patient's oral health. Also, the exam helps them check whether previous oral issues are healing correctly and gives a chance to detect any new dangers to the oral cavity.…
Interested in a smile makeover? Many individuals are considering smile makeover procedures to improve the way their smile appears, which includes both the teeth and gums. There are a number of cosmetic dentistry procedures that can be used during the smile makeover process to enhance one's smile, ranging from tooth replacement to dental restorations. Read…